Metallics Are In For Winter 2012…

0
Everywhere I look, Metallics are really popular for one of the hottest Winter trends, 2012… but as I gaze upon every shiny pencil skirt or glitzy dress I do wonder if this trend will suit curvier girls. I have a feeling it’s going to be one of those styles that you have to try on to see…

Although Primark is not sterotypically known for plus size clothing, I know they go up to a size 18 or 20 at times… and they seem to be bang on trend this winter with plenty of Metallics to choose from. For those of you who are daring, full mini dresses clad in metallic shiny fabric are on sale along with embellished blouses for those of us who aren’t so sure (so there’s no need to feel left out!) Check out some of the winter 2012 metallics trends from Primark below:


Sequin collar dress – £18, Chelsea Glitter Boot – £10



Cut out collar blouse – £15, Sequin pencil skirt – £14, Studded Zip Boot – £20


Sequin short – £16, Sequin jacket – £25



0 comments: