Plus Size Partywear 2012

0
So the partywear season is upon us again and it doesn’t feel that long ago since last Christmas…

Although i’m not a party animal, I have a bit of a tradition that every Christmas day I dress up in a new dress or outfit that I have bought for that purpose. In fact most of my “Christmas Day” dresses only get worn on special occasions no matter what shop they came from and I always insist on a new outfit/dress every year. Gone are the days as a child where I would spend as long as I possibly could in my pyjamas! Last year I wore an absolutely gorgeous purple frock dress with embellished cuffs which was from Primark and a complete bargain. This year I haven’t chosen my dress and although I came close to ordering one from ASOS, I found out days later they had sold out so I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Anyway, I thought I would trawl the shops and bring you the hottest plus size partywear for 2012. Styles that will suit our curvier figures and shops that actually cater for us… So take a look at my top 3 picks for plus size partywear and if you have any comments I’d love to hear from you! I don’t know about you, but I think you need something pretty special for this time of year.

1) Sequin Gold Chiffon Dress, £40 – AX Curve 2) ASOS CURVE Exclusive Peplum Dress In Lace, £45.00 – ASOS Curve 3) Vienna Dress, £80 – Gemma Collins Official

0 comments: