Outfit of the Day - Paisley Print Maxi Dress

0
Today's outfit of the day is my birthday present from my mum from Simply Be.  This paisley print split leg maxi dress is the one that I saw on a review by MrsBeBe and I loved how she wore it with a denim jacket.  When I saw it in the sale, I knew that it would be a great buy for just £20 - and would also save my mum some money too for my birthday.

This dress is still available on the Simply Be website, however I don't think it is in the sale at the moment.  I haven't got a denim jacket or gilet as I haven't found one that suits me yet, plus I can't really copy someone elses outfit of the day (as tempting as it is!) so I have combined my maxi dress with a peach floaty cardigan and bracelet from New Look, a delicate peach necklace from Primark and some comfy low wedges which are quite old and I haven't a clue where they were from.

Split Leg Paisley Print Maxi Dress, Simply Be, Currently £40.00, Cardigan and
Bracelet:
New Look, Necklace: Primark, £1 - bargain! Shoes: Unknown

What I particularly like about this dress is the print.  It does look a bit different to the website photos, but I think that it is very fashionable and perfect for the festival season.  It would work for daytime or evening wear, however I think that it looks better as a day dress. I have bought a new brown belt to wear over the elasticated waist with a different cardigan or jacket too for a completely different look.

Simply Be have a 60% sale on at the moment, which includes a similar paisley print dress, however it is higher necked and doesn't have the split leg, but it does look very pretty.  At only £18.50, you could achieve a similar look - I am tempted but I don't want to be in trouble with Mr FH for all my recent purchases when we have a wedding to save for! :) 

0 comments: