OOTD - Outfit of the day - butterflies and denim

1
My "Outfit of the Day" today is a really pretty look.  I must admit I haven't accessorised this outfit with any jewellery because i'm in a bit of a chill out mood.  This outfit features a gorgeous dress from Simply Be which is my opinion looks so much prettier in real life than in the photos on their website.  I imagined this dress to be quite dull in colour but it is vibrant and really pops out.  I absolutely love it.  It has an elasticated waist which makes it really comfy and I am wearing the size 20.  On the Simply Be website, this "Enchanted Print Dress" is still available but in very limited sizes, only size 12 and size 24 but it is an absolute bargain at £14!

Since the weather is starting to cool down a bit, I am wearing my dress with a light coloured denim jacket from Primark.  I have been looking for a denim jacket for a while now but I haven't found one that I really liked until now.  This jacket was only £16 and I am wearing the size 16.  It's a little tight but I quite like that look as I wouldn't wear it done up anyway.  I am also starting spinning every day so I may lose a few pounds and the smaller size seemed a better idea.  The dress has quite wide shoulder panels so I would happily wear it without a jacket.

As I mentioned earlier, other than my engagement ring I'm not wearing any jewellery.  I think I would probably wear a bunch of bracelets or pretty rings with this dress so that when I took the jacket off they were showing.  It definitely doesn't need any necklaces because the print is so bold and pretty.


Dress: Simply Be (Currently limited sizes £14), Denim Jacket: Primark, £16
(Please excuse the squinty eyes - hayfever is terrible at the moment!)

Considering I didn't own any Simply Be products before I reviewed them, I am getting quite a nice collection now!  Their autumn range has been released last week too!






1 comment:

  1. This dress is stunning on you sweetie...really gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete