Outfit of the Evening: Stained Glass Pencil Skirt

0
If I had to choose another item of clothing that I couldn't live without apart from dresses, I would have to choose pencil skirts.  I love pencil skirts as they skim over my hips but aren't too revealing since they generally come just to or below the knee - they look classy and can be smart or dressed down slightly for a more casual occasion.

Tonight's Outfit of the Evening features a new pencil skirt that I picked up from Primark.  I can't remember the exact price but I think it was around £8 - absolute bargain.  I have seen other bloggers posting similar skirts with a cartoon / comic strip print on but I could not resist the "Stained Glass Window" effect so opted for that instead.

 

 


 Pencil Skirt: Primark (£8 I think!) - size 18, Spaghetti Vest: Select, £3, size 14 (I like them tight!), Sheer Black Blouse & Bracelets: New Look - size 18, Boots & Belt: Unknown, Necklace: Alchemy Gothic, approximately £25.

I have teamed my pencil skirt with a black spaghetti strapped top and a sheer blouse over the top.  This blouse is really cool because I can roll up the arms and fasten them with buttons, or wear it as a long sleeved blouse.  I have gone a bit gothic with this look as I have also included black boots and a gorgeous oversized cross necklace from Alchemy Gothic and bracelets from New Look.

I really love this look and it's a bit different to my normal girly style.  I hope you like it too - seriously, go get the pencil skirt it is stretchy, comfy and a bargain! :)






0 comments: