Style It My Way Challenge: Week 1 - Maxi Dress or Skirt

1
I'm so excited that this challenge is finally here!  Week one of the "Style It My Way" challenge is to present a maxi dress or skirt in your own style!  For my challenge I played it safe with one of my favourite ways to wear a maxi dress.  Team it with a cardigan and some gorgeous jewellery and away we go! 


 
 Halter Neck Dress: Imported (Going to be selling them if anyone is interested
please get in touch), size XXL, Cardigan: New Look, Size 18, Bracelets: Unknown,
Shoes: George @ Asda, £6

I absolutely love this halterneck maxi dress. The colours are really vibrant and I also love the added halterneck straps which feature a big wooden circle and beads.  There really is no need to wear a necklace with this style of dress. I am going to be importing a bunch of them (unfortunately they only come in XXL which fits a UK size 18 to 20, possibly a 22 with a small bust) as I think they would be really popular and they also come in a number of colours too.

I can't wait to see how everyone else has styled their maxi dress/skirt! :) Here's to the start of a really fun and interesting challenge.  If you'd like to take part, get in touch! 




1 comment:

  1. Love the dress and the detailing on the strap is fab. I love halterneck dresses but sadly due to boobage I can't wear them!!! x I am loving this challenge already! x

    ReplyDelete