My Picks of Simply Be Autumn/Winter Collection

1
As you all know, Plus North is approaching fast so I finally to step foot in a Simply Be store for the first time.  I am becoming a big fan of ordering clothes online however nothing beats the feeling of stepping into a changing room armed with loads of clothes and trying them on right there and then!  My plan for the weekend involves going to the exhibition and then head into the Simply Be store where I hope all of my favourite Autumn / Winter 2013 pieces will be.

I have to be relatively good though - with the wedding fast approaching, I must resist temptation to spend lots on clothes for the next few months but I will allow myself one item if I really love it as I don't know when I will next get the chance to visit the store.

So what are my favourite pieces of this upcoming season?  Let's take a look now...

First up, a houndstooth illusion dress with leather look trims. If I'm being honest with myself I don't think that this dress would suit me which really sucks due to my body shape. If it is in store I may try it on anyway.  I like this dress because it's perfect for business meetings, not too short and uses the current trend of illusion dresses with a bit of a twist. I guess in a way it almost looks like a top and a pencil skirt.


This dress is available on the Simply Be website in sizes 14 to 32 and is £65.  

I know that I should really be varying my wardrobe a bit as all I seem to buy lately are dresses but I love the way they make you feel that bit more feminine.  I don't feel the same when I am wearing jeans.  My second pick is another dress, this time one that I would team with knee boots if I can ever find a pair that fits!

This lace trim folk dress is perfect for this season with colours that really work for Autumn yet it has that added elegance of the lace trim to make it look that bit sexier.  At only £40 it's a bit of a steal too and I can't wait to try it on.   It is on the Simply Be website in sizes 12 to 32 (although the 26 is out of stock at the moment).


I was torn between my final pick - there are some gorgeous Lovedrobe dresses now available on the Simply Be website but after seeing Cass from Plump Parsnip in this final dress I really do think it is beautiful.  The Anna Scholz Print Peplum dress is a mix of colours in a blurred floral print and although I don't normally do peplum I'm keen to give it a try!  This dress is £75 so a bit more expensive however I have heard great things about Anna Scholz so I think that it would be worth the money. It is also available in sizes 14 to 32.


Anna Scholz Printed Peplum Dress, £75, Simply Be

What are your favourite pieces from the Autumn / Winter collection?







1 comment:

  1. I really love their Cutie London collection. Absolutely me...but slightly pricier than normal. x

    ReplyDelete