2 Months today and I will be married!

0
It's been a while again, and this time I promise that I won't disappear for a month!  Lots of things have happened since I last posted including:

- An auntie of mine passed away and we had her funeral which was very sad
- Sending out all of the wedding invitations and collecting RSVPs
- Complete mess up with the bridesmaid dress not arriving
- Work halved by a client of mine :( Less spending money for clothes ARRGH!!
- Christmas Shopping
- Boiler broke!!

Unfortunately nothing fashion related! Grr.  I did, however purchase my first MAC cosmetics product from the counter in Debenhams which was the "Angel" coloured lipstick. This is for me to wear at the wedding for touchups as I recently had my makeup trial which I absolutely loved.  I'm going to attach a photo, however it really doesn't do it justice at all so hopefully you'll all see the professional photos and it will look much clearer.


As you can see, I have very pale lips, and shading on my cheekbones to give me definition.  My nose looks slightly shiny in this photo but it didn't in real life :)  Don't you just love all of the numbers over our fridge!? 

Other than sorting out the last few plans and working, I have been Christmas shopping.  I love this time of year when it gets colder and we all have to wrap up.  Plus I love buying presents for people. I get so much more joy watching someone open a present than receiving one myself.

The only people I have left to buy for are my mum and Mr FH.  I really want to get my mum something fabulous as a thank you for helping me with the wedding plans and also if I can supporting small businesses.  So if you have any suggestions on small businesses/handmade, please let me know :)

Felicity
xx
 

0 comments: