My First V-Log - Simply Be Spring/Summer 2014 Review

2
Okay... here goes!  I was extremely nervous about filming my first ever V-log but I knew it was something that I wanted to overcome so for my first ever V-log, I review two of Simply Be's Spring/Summer collection: the floral print woven front sweater and the peplum hem textured skirt.


My First V-Log - Review of Simply Be Spring/Summer 2014 from Felicity Hart on Vimeo.

Along with the V-log, I have also taken a couple of photos to show how these items look as a complete outfit, and as you can see, they are really lovely! Thank you Simply Be! :) 


 
Floral Print Woven Front Sweater*: Simply Be, Size 18, £35.00 available in sizes 12 - 32
Jeans: Select, size 18, £18, Ankle Boots: Tesco


Peplum Hem Textured Skirt*: Simply Be, Size 18 - £25, available in sizes 12-  28 (up to 32 currently out of stock), Top: Wallis, Size 18, Cardigan: Wallis, Size 16, Bracelets: ASOS Curve*

2 comments: